CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a highly organized, customer-obsessed, & detail focused individual to support CLEAR's Payroll function.
What You Will Do:
- Support the payroll process for our growing employee base
- Field questions from our locations across the U.S. related to payroll, benefit deductions & taxes
- Assist in reviewing & correcting QTD & YTD totals for tax & wage filings
- Manage employee information in our payroll system & account access by processing employee changes (new hires, separations, promotions, transfers, etc...)
- Review payroll inputs for errors or irregularities
- Provide support for various audit requirements
- Stay current on US legislation & market trends for all benefit program benchmarks
- Assist in timely filing of compliance documents & maintain up-to-date records
Who You Are:
- Equipped with 1-2 years of experience in payroll processing
- Eager to learn!
- Consider yourself a master of organization & an innovator who will seek out areas of opportunity for improvement
- You are excited by the opportunity to wear many hats & work with internal & external business partners across various locations & levels
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity