WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We are seeking a driven & results-oriented Benefits Analyst to join our HR team. This position will assist with the administration of employee benefits including Health Benefits, 401(k), Wellness Program, EAP, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability & other employee benefits.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Administer employee benefits programs including but not limited to medical, dental, vision; life insurance; short & long-term disability, workers compensation, EAP, etc.
- Assist with employee communications/education, update benefits booklets as necessary, assist with conducting benefits orientation.
- Prepares reports required by law to be filed with federal & state agencies, such as Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, insurance commissioners, & other regulatory agencies.
- Handles benefit inquiries & complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution. Maintain contact in person, & by phone or mail, with hospitals, physicians, insurance companies, employees, & beneficiaries to facilitate proper & complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Assist with administration of company retirement plans (traditional 401(k) & Roth) including eligibility & ERISA notifications & employee education.
- Assist with LOA requests & continuation of benefits
- Complete ongoing data reconciliation to monitor & audit benefit records, ensuring the integrity of data between systems & carriers.
- Administer employee discount program & answer employee inquiries.
- 3-5 years experience in a Benefits role
- Strong Excel skills required
- Understanding of federal, state, & local regulations & requirements
- Must be a team player & boast, can do attitude, & be able to forge great relationships both within & outside the HR team.
- An ideal candidate will also have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving & thrive in fast-paced environment, tempered by an appreciation of complexity & risk.