Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratizing technology skills & as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future competitive advantage & ability to thrive in the digital age.
As we expand our offering & geographical impact, we are building our team of strategic sellers. We're hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial Account Executives.
As aEnterprise Account Executive (AE), you areresponsible for revenue growth in new logo & existing accounts within an assigned territory & ensuring all keymetrics are delivered. You will engage with accounts via email, telephone, face to face, & other onlinemediums. Our AEswill provide direction & recommendations to extended territory team & leadership toincrease efficiencies, structure, & strategy of the region, ensuring individual & team success.
What you'll own:
- Meet & exceed sales quotas- Close customer contracts ranging in size from$300k+in ARR with 12+ mo. average sales cycle, build & grow pipeline, accurately forecast, cold call & prospect account base for new opportunities, identify & win new business accounts.
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, & close opportunities- Develop territory strategy plan & specific account plans, expand install base & acquire net new customers, create & execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of taking down the number, as if you truly owned Pluralsight.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being assertive, present, & relevant- Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify & care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process to for meaningful customer experience, Prospecting, developing, managing, & executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management,
- Leverage internal & external tools to maximize customer information- Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach, Discover.org, CPQ), provide feedback on pre-sales issues & competitive trends, use sales tools to identify & profile, quote, invoice, & collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials.
Experience you'll need:
- 5-10+ years B2B SaaS experience with enterprise accounts (5.000+ employees)
- Has sold SaaS into a C-Suite & with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Experience working acrossthe Benelux
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle
- Proven track record of exceptional sales success & operational excellence
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow through & meet deadlines
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to travel
Ideally what you've done:
- Sold enterprise software solutions to IT, Learning, & Engineering, & tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage