Phreesia is looking for Sales Development Representative Life Sciences to join our team!
The Sales Development Representative Life Sciences will focus on identifying qualified leads for Phreesias Life Sciences business. These individuals will hunt for leads at media & creative agencies & pharmaceutical clients using independent research & outbound prospecting via phone & email.
SDRs cultivate interest in Phreesia, qualify accounts, & organize meetings & product demos for our Client Experience team. SDRs also assist our Client Experience team with responding to requests for proposals & participating in media day events.
What Youll Do:
- Research & develop targeted lead lists based on ideal customer profile
- Leverage phone, email, & social media to generate qualified new leads
- Engage agencies & clients to drive awareness & demand for Phreesia services
- Qualify prospects for the Client Experience team
- Research products & companies to uncover new opportunities & contacts
- Identify key buyers & influencers within accounts
- Conduct demos & demonstrate capabilities to agency & life science company prospects
- Manage ongoing communication with agencies (newsletters, relevant articles, etc.)
- Support Life Sciences business goals & targets
- Manage & update all activities, leads, & contacts in Salesforce
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of experience with demonstrated success in a relevant Sales/Marketing role or training program
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com
- New business development & lead generation experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent presentation & product demonstration skills
- Media agency or healthcare experience preferred
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees & generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
Be sure to check out our Instagram andFacebook!
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.