Index Exchange is seeking a Digital Marketing Director to oversee the companys global digital strategy. Reporting to the Head of Engagement, youll be an integral part of the global Marketing & Communications team - working across sales, product, finance, analytics & marketing stakeholders to bolster the companys presence & engagement with partners across the advertising ecosystem.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Develop, plan & execute digital marketing strategies across our owned platforms including website, email marketing & social platforms
- Optimize our marketing channels through SEO, lead generation, SEM, paid social, search & display advertising campaigns
- Work with marketing (including product marketing) teams to continuously test & improve campaign creative, copy & audience targeting/segmentation
- Execute demand generation plans, programs & campaigns for new customer acquisition; nurture & drive enhanced engagement from existing customer base
- Strategize with global communications team & international marketing team to optimize content output
- Partner with analytics & project management teams to measure, analyze & report performance of campaigns against marketing & sales KPIs
- Manage external digital marketing contributors (website developers, etc.)
- Oversee budget for digital marketing resources, including ad spend
- 7-10+ years of experience developing a strong working expertise of digital marketing, including deep channel knowledge of paid social, SEO, & content marketing with the ability to set & implement best practices for all marketing output
- Strong experience overseeing development & maintenance of global company website
- Hands on experience using data from digital & site analytics tools to inform marketing decisions; experience both partnering with Analytics teams & directly digging through data for insights
- Expertise in creating & driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs & leverage customer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain & reactivate through various marketing channels
- Previous global purview & managerial experience required; B2B experience a plus
We want you to:
- Be a Strong Communicator: We need this person to have superior communication skills & be able to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders. The right fit will be able to gel with lots of different personality types & feel comfortable interacting with multiple levels & departments within the organization.
- Have a Strategy-First Mindset: This person is a decision-maker, & they should put a strategic lens onevery task. We want them to think beyond the obvious & push our team to test new platforms & ideas for the long-term benefit of the global marketing team & the company as a whole.
- Love Organization: This person must have superior attention to detail & be passionate about organization. We want this person to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment & be self-motivated to achieve great results.
- Stay Humble: Folks with a positive, can-do attitude will be most successful. Our team is serious about doing great work, but we are also serious about enjoying our time together at the office. We dont want this person to take themselves too seriously.
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYAt Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIESIndex Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please emailIX.AllHumanResources@indexexchange.comor call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).