Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Cybersecurity, & FinTech. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, & a multinational community of universities, instructors, & employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Trilogy Education is seeking a Financial Engineer who has a passion for teaching individuals how to code. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people who seek to transition into careers in web development positions.
Why teach why us?
Instructors lead classroom discussions, guide inquiry, emphasize the meta-skills & core concepts of FinTech engineering, support students in their projects & challenges, & provide feedback to students & teaching assistants.
You don't have to have a ton of experience instructing! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor & love to help people change their lives & succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class via Bootcampspot
- Ensure the Instructor is staying on track with regards to time
- Walk around class during code activities & projects to assist students
- Research & answer student questions when the instructor is unable to
- Grade all homework assignments
- Make sure students are engaged, learning & receiving feedback
What makes your a great fit:
Experience, or willingness to learn, the following Technologies is required:
- Finance Fundamentals like Time Series Analysis & Financial Ratios
- Investment Principles
- Excel & VBA
- Python 3
- Python Libraries such as Pandas, Matplotlib, NumPy, & more
- SQL & NoSQL Databases
Bonus Tech Skills (Experience is a plus, willingness to learn is a must)
- Machine Learning Applied to Finance with Algorithmic Trading, Scikit-learn, & more
- Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
- Blockchain technologies like Solidity, Ethereum, & Smart Contracts
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.