Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an HR Systems Partner to join our People Operations team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The People Team is the linchpin of Oscars values & culture--we bring, we build, we maintain, we strengthen. As the HR Systems Partner you will enhance & leverage our HR systems & best practices to build & improve the processes necessary to support our employee base. As an HR systems expert, you will partner with IT, HR & business leaders across the organization to support the People Operations roadmap. By identifying opportunities for improvement, executing on those improvements through innovation, & leveraging our current technology, you will create & provide an exceptional employee experience to the organization.
You will report into the Senior Director of People Operations.
- Serve as a consultant to the business; partner with all levels of the organization to identify opportunities for optimization
- Lead system enhancement projects and/or new module implementations; including project management & key deliverables
- Structure the process for gathering requirements, configuration, testing & change management
- Support Workday platform by managing the following modules: Talent, Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation or Reporting/Analytics
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships & Customer Partnerships within user groups and/or the Workday community for best practice sharing & user adoption
- 3+ years of experience using Workday, specifically the Talent, Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits or Reporting/Analytics modules
- 3+ years of experience managing & analyzing data, including identifying key trends & presenting data analyses to employees of varying levels of seniority
- 2+ years of experience in a functional HR role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Change Management Certification
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) Certification
- Experience working in a tech/start-up environment
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience with Shareworks (equity management system)
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.