Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, & driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services & technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health & transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe & Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London & India.
Gainsight is building a world-class team of developers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale & maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository & to apply predictive analytics techniques to mine the data & discover data patterns & drive insights.
If you are a great Java developer (or for that matter in any major programming languages) with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications, & looking for an opportunity in building world class products using cutting edge technologies, please read on ...
- 2-6years of experience with Java development with strong knowledge in data structures, algorithms, design patterns & OOP / OOAD principles.
- Experience in developing API (REST, BULK & SOAP) in web applications.
- Experience in design/development of scalable SaaS products is a strong plus.
- Nice to have exposure/experience in Big Data.
- Experience with integrating multiple applications using Web Services and/or ETL tools is good to have
- Experience with NOSQL/Document databases is good to have.
- Experience in application development on Force.com is a strong plus.
What you can expect?
- Hands on development role, where you are expected to write code & mentor / collaborate with other team members
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies including Big Data & predictive analytics
- Work as part of a team that's building world class products that powers the fast growing subscription economy
- See your work being delivered into production & customers using the same :)