Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Vice President, Demand Generation is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in demand generation, freemium models, digital marketing, & account based marketing. You will be an accomplished leader with a solid track record in delivering against aggressive goals with a data driven approach to growth.
This is a mission critical role that involves both hands-on execution & the ability to work with internal stakeholders to develop multi-channel marketing strategies designed to accelerate growth. This role is responsible for sourcing an increasing majority of our new business ARR, working with sales to grow the pipeline & customer success teams to increase retention.
What you will do
- Build a best-in-class digital first Demand Marketing team that is data driven & focused on outcomes aligned to our corporate strategy.
- Develop & execute an integrated demand generation strategy & associated initiatives to support our aggressive ARR goals, increase the number of qualified opportunities, improve ACV & accelerate pipeline velocity.
- Improve operational processes & reporting to measure effectiveness, performance & return on marketing investments.
- Develop multi quarter / year integrated marketing campaigns including paid & organic programs (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, freemium, trials, search, social, webinars, events)
- Be a strong business partner to sales, customer success, marketing leadership team, executive leadership & channels.
- Bring a strong test, pilot, scale methodology, quickly identifying new concepts & ideas to accelerate impact of programs
- Enhance & improve upon the end-to-end customer buying journey & underlying processes, including lead capture, nurture, scoring, including target account based approaches.
- Leverage our unique & fast growing Freemium & Marketplaces to extend & accelerate the reach of SecurityScorecard to new users, driving trial, conversion, adoption & advocacy
- Stay on top of best practices, trends & technology & bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building & leadership
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, late stage growth experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of the MarTech stack & digital tools such as Outreach, Marketo, Google Pathfactory & SalesForce desired
- Experience managing freemium Saas Model strongly preferred
- Cybersecurity/Saas experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in creating end-to-end lifecycle analytics, in partnership with the Sales Operations team, to enable accurate lead capture, attribution & analysis of revenue generating activities
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners & direct sales force
- Global experience
- Masters degree preferred
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.