About the Talent Community
SecurityScorecard invites you to join our Customer Success Manager Talent Community by sharing your resume or LinkedIn profile with us. We will connect if a role opens that matches your experience & skills, & if we host any networking or special events that align with your interest in customer relationships.
About Customer Success
The Customer Success Manager will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships & delights customers they also understand our customers organizational goals & unique challenges to help them optimize our platform to support & improve their entire process & security program.
In this role, you'll own & manage customer relationships, ensuring customer happiness & communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity & of our products, services, & best practices to proactively provide support & guidance to our customers.
- Design success for our customers from the beginning. From implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for & be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform & the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Lead strategic conversations with customers to align out platform as a solution to their business challenges & goals with the intent to renew & expand the engagement.
Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success up-selling / cross-selling opportunities
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability & desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain & professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals & operate well in a data driven environment
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important.
As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.