Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Are you an experienced office manager obsessed with keeping the office inviting & exciting? Are you curious about seeking new solutions or ideas for the office & building strong relationships along the way? Are you passionate about people's experience & office culture & never settling for thestatus quo? If that sounds like you, join us at Dashlane & take the lead in a mission to continue to raise the bar on office experience.
We are looking for an Office Experience Manager to join Dashlane's People Team in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Get to know all our New York Dashlaners & cultivate an office experience that makes them excited to come to work each day, while being fiscally responsible
- Manage the office & be the point person for anything office experience related
- Own the office experience budget by ensuring accurate & timely updates, continuously evaluating spending & monitoring trends
- Manage all office supply inventory & restocking
- Liaise with building maintenance & cleaning services, evaluate performance quality & arrange repairs & projects asnecessary
- Document & keep up to date any office experience related processes or projects
- Manage contract & price negotiations with office vendors & service providers
- Ensuresmooth new hire onboarding, inclusive of managing initial desk, equipment & access card setup as well as running the first day NY office onboarding session
- Work closely with managers to ensure that all anniversary gifts are delivered on time
- Collaborate with our IT department on all office equipment & security related items
- Greet office visitors & handle incoming & outgoing mail & deliveries
- Partner with our NY office culture committee (Dashlane Life) to organize events & activities
- Plan & carry out office experience events such as happy hours, Friday lunches & various celebrations
- 2+ years of experience managing an office, preferably in a tech startup
You also have:
- Experience leading or being heavily involved in an office move
- Experience organizing multiple onsite or offsite events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving & organizational skills
- Can-do & no-task-is-too-small attitude
- A passion for taking the initiative & follow-through to get things done
- Excellentverbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to multi-task & prioritize work
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.