Do you have a passion for sales, technology, & fitness? Are you an energetic & enthusiastic sales professional capable of leading & motivating a successful group of qualified sales professionals? If so, Peloton wants you on our team.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit by delivering live-streaming instructional content to the most technologically advanced indoor cycle. A software company at its core, Peloton leverages cloud-based streaming video technology & a unique Android powered, multi-touch console to deliver a first-in-class fitness experience to users anywhere in the world.
For more information about Peloton & how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit ourwebsite.
Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor & within the local community. In addition to maintaining operational excellence in every aspect of running the store, the Assistant Showroom Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to recruit, lead & motivate a team of dynamic sales professionals to meet & exceed weekly & monthly sales goals.
- Drive business to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, & merchandise presentation.
- Work with the Showroom Manager to source, interview, lead, & develop a team of highly qualified sales professionals
- Institute & adhere to processes regarding merchandise display & physical inventory
- Lead in the planning, implementation, & follow-up of store operational tasks & projects
- Network & coordinate with key individuals & existing clients in the local community to promote Peloton & drive company sales
- Oversee store expenses, including staffing, supplies, & services
- Solid history of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Experience sourcing, training, & retaining sales talent
- Demonstrated passion for fitness & wellness
- Sound understanding of Pelotons company vision & brand image with ability to communicate it effectively & with enthusiasm
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify & act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Strong clientele background
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.