Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing New York creative team. Were looking for someone with a wild imagination, a smart writing style, & an editors eye. The ideal candidate will be organized, able to brainstorm big ideas, & execute creatively. Our Senior Copywriter will collaborate & support Caspers creative team & contribute to the evolution of our brand voice across product launches, digital product, marketing channels, physical experiences, packaging, & more.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do: (these should be job responsibilities)
- Write clear, creative copy for web content, digital ads, promotional materials, retail signage, & other marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with designers to concept & create omni-channel seasonal campaigns
- Be strategically minded, providing a range of options for testing themes & positioning
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, & tone across all communication channels & products
- Be self-motivated & comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Mentor & inspire team members
Our dream candidate: (these should be job qualifications)
- 5+ years experience in a professional writing role
- A strong, diverse writing portfolio
- Strong editorial judgment & writing ability
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously & prioritize your workload
- Capable of working independently & as part of a team
- Familiar with entrepreneurial & tech-driven creative environments
- E-commerce experience a big plus, but not required
The syrup on your waffles:
Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, no cost well-being memberships like One Medical & Headspace
Unlimited vacation policy
Gifted product when you join & product discounts for friends & family!