The Peloton Enterprise Systems team is seeking a talented & experienced IT Leader with an established record of success in both fast-growing startups & mature corporate organizations to support the Marketing Operations work as required to support Acquisition Marketing, Retention Marketing, Lead & Account Management, Marketing Analytics, & integration to the Revenue team.
What youll do:
As a Senior Director, Marketing Tech aka MarTechyou will partner with Pelotons Marketing Leadership team to manage core service offerings for the marketing function. You will develop roadmaps to uplevel all of them to Enterprise Class & then execute against them. You will manage business relationships with team members from individual contributors to senior stakeholders. You will be responsible for all communications, coordination, project & program delivery, enhancements & operational support, change management, people management & continuous service improvement to these communities. Responsibilities also include management & alignment for definition & measurement to department KPIs.
More about you:
You have career experience in a large B2C enterprise. You create great relationships with your stakeholders, & have a bias for action. You also have a deep knowledge of best--in-class Marketing Technology stacks & best practice business processes. You can talk with Business & Technology leaders with equal fluidity. You prefer Agile software methodology, & you can apply Waterfall when needed. You are familiar with the technologies that are currently in our infrastructure, including Salesforce, & are well versed with Marketing Automation Platforms.
More about the opportunity:
This role reports to the VP of Enterprise Systems who oversees the end to end IT activities for Business Solutions throughout the organization. The Sr. Director, Marketing Tech will lead a nimble staff of IT employees & vendors through strategic initiatives, application assessments, & service/support management activities.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented & global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded leader with strategic, operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management capabilities.
- Partner with our Marketing communities to drive our global business & technology roadmaps forward, including being the primary point of contact for the SVPs of Acquisition Marketing, Revenue, & Member Experience.
- Define & execute on an aligned vision of future state Marketing technical architecture & integrations
- Effectively work seamlessly across Marketing Operations, Technology, other internal functions, & external vendors
- Build, develop & manage our team of Marketing IT technologists, primarily systems analysts & developers. Manage team performance.
- Develop rolling 2-3 year strategic roadmaps to solve Marketings pain points
- Ensure success of cross functional programs. Deliver on scope, timeline, budget, data quality, change management, & transition of the program into ongoing support operations.
- Communicate status to execs & director-level staff, & ensure alignment on priorities
- Uplevel Marketing technology to Enterprise Class & improve data quality, enable our business teams to be more nimble & effective. Work with business partners to execute against Marketing KPIs & decrease manual work.
- Oversee Marketing-facing scrum teams.
- Form strong working relationships across the company with Marketing staff that run the core Marketing processes locally, regionally & globally, & with your Peloton peers in IT & beyond
- Develop work plans & manage day-to-day team activities including analysis, recommendations & implementations.
- Build & earn the trust of developers & analysts
- Achieve effective use of outside vendors & ensure the highest quality of service is being supplied.
- Maintain vendor relationships for all vendors in the Marketing space.
- Build & manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, resulting in stakeholder buy-in.
- 2+ of Senior Marketing IT Leadership experience at a large B2C enterprise
- 5+ years of related experience in an IT or Marketing Operations management position
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in an IT or Marketing Operations role responsible for driving global process & system change
- Proven ability & success in leading challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Experience in successfully implementing global change
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Successful track record of delivering global projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Proven success in effective virtual team & people management
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages include Salesforce & Eloqua
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & / or Google Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other languages would be beneficial
- Prior global responsibilities
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.