At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice & respect peoples' different needs & preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us & we'll do our best to accommodate.
Were you the student who kept everything color-coded & lived by your day planner? Are you the friend constantly coordinating schedules for group dinners & making itineraries for big vacations? Do you want to know what it takes to run a growing technology company from the inside out?
Dashlane is looking for a driven individual to take on the role of Engineering Chief of Staff to work directly with our Chief Technology Officer, assisting him in organizing & supporting the Engineering team (120+ engineers, distributed in France, Portugal, & the US).
In this role, you will partner with engineering leaders to support & optimize the organization of the team, drive strategic initiatives & projects across all of our Engineering teams, & improve the efficiency of our processes. You will need to collaborate extensively with technical leaders, managers, key stakeholders, & other teams at Dashlane (People, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.). You will help continuously improve & scale the engineering organization. You will be involved in various topics, such as onboarding, hiring, thought leadership, internal communication, training, etc.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
This positions location is flexible within France, the US, & Portugal, & you can also opt to work from our Paris, New York, or Lisbon office. English will be your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Facilitate the Engineering team governance: meetings, communications, strategic discussions, key decisions, & follow-up on actions
- Help our CTO & other key engineering leaders (VP
- Work to optimize processes to improve the productivity & efficiency of the Engineering team
- Contribute to a team environment where team members feel like they belong & are supported to do their best work
- Support the team on logistics: travel plans, conferences, & trainings
- Own managing team-buildings & social events for the Engineering team (offsites...)
- Support managers & teams around hiring & onboarding
- Contribute to the department's financial management (expenses approval & reconciliations...)
- Assist with employee recognition for accomplishments & milestones
- Work with a diverse team across 3 offices & time zones (New York, Paris, Lisbon)
- 3+ years of business experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical environment
- Fluency in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Excitement for the prospect of working in a fast-moving, informal, & demanding startup environment
- Ability to build rapport quickly, both internally & externally
- Strong work ethic & commitment to excellence
- Exceptional discretion & comfort handling highly sensitive information
- Self-motivation & ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Awareness of technical environments & interest in working with technical profiles
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.