Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation Q3 2017 evaluation, recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The product design team at Braze has two 10-week paid internship opportunities in New York open to recent graduates or designers early in their careers. Interns will work alongside a design mentor embedded within a cross-functional product team, & will be expected to be an active contributor to our growing design community. By the end of the internship interns will have been involved with a project or feature that will directly impact our customers. If you are up to this challenge wed love to hear from you!
WHO YOU ARE
- Based in the New York City area, or are willing to commute daily to our offices in Midtown Manhattan
- Recent graduate majoring in graphic design, UI/UX design, HCI or related field
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Figma, & InVision
- Strong portfolio that highlights process & critical thinking
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Proactive, strategic, flexible
- Experience with Keynote
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Previous internship experience either in mobile app design, marketing design, UI/UX design or UX Research
WHAT YOULL DO
- Work alongside other Product Designers & learn about Product Development at Braze
- Participate in customer conversations, script development & research activities
- Design prototypes & communicate ideas to the rest of the team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Compensation for your hard work & many contributions
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.