Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
- Leads a team of 4 to 8 Account Executives
- Accountable for the total sales results of all subordinates
- Participates in defining territories, assigning quotas, & determining target accounts
- Mentors & coaches team members & assists their sales cycles
- 10+ years direct sales experience & 5+ years in enterprise software sales as a sales team leader
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology & practice
- Excellent written / verbal communication & presentation skills
- Must be within Greater DC area
What Appian Sales Can Offer You:
Top-Ranked Product: Appians single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, & a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Dallas Fort Worth, Goldman Sachs & Ryder Trucks (just to name a few) use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers will have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Partner Services, Proposal Team & of course Account Executives; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance & success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.