Working alongside our Head of Product Marketing & the Experimentation + Launch Manager, they will be charged with playing a critical role on the Product Marketing team to help identify opportunities that drive product innovation & adoption. They will be essential to completing various journey maps & internal workflows, identifying actionable insights & opportunities. They will work on cross-functional initiatives to power the Product team deliver value to our customers, members & internal functions - ensuring Knotel is a market leader in solutions that deliver value & create the best commercial real estate experience possible.
Who You Are
Youre smart & get things done. Analytical & creative. Collaborative & independent. You work well with cross-functional partners, especially Product Management & Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success. You gather & leverage data through formative, evaluative, & ethnographic research to usability studies to create actionable insights of users & customers, creating compelling opportunities that shape & influence Roadmaps & Project Plans.
- Have 4+ years experience in design research, user research, human factors, usability and/or related field
- Ability to delivers actionable insights at both tactical & strategic levels
- Able to execute a wide range of user research activities & flexibility/creativity to consider new ways to approach difficult design research tasks
- Experience researching across human interactions & user groups, software, hardware, physical spaces
NICE TO HAVE:
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology or other related field
- Experience facilitating design sprints, workshops & brainstorming sessions
- Has done research for: communication around a service, selecting complex products, bespoke products, and/or improving sales for membership related services (e.g. loyalty programs, gym, travel, etc.) at least once
- Active in the design & user experience communities
What Youll Do
You will work with on the Product Marketing team to support the Product Roadmap & active project teams (Product Management, Design, Engineering). Your job is to serve our Product teams by providing relevant insights, as well as guiding design research of project specific asks by teams. You will also work with a cross-functional team from across Knotel to better understand the needs of different departments to guide product roadmap, delivering Organizational Blueprints (e.g. workflows) that ensure that Product teams can build not for how our people work; as well as develop specific insight driven
- Conduct user & customer research to uncover rich insights to inform product decisions & messaging across the many Knotel customer groups (Customers, Members, Brokers, Landlords) & user groups (Sales, Customer Experience, Launch, Real Estate, Finance, Legal, Workshop)
- Partner with Product Teams to answer more specific user research questions as needed to ensure we are always developing products/services that drive user value & usage
- Establish domain expertise: develop a deep understanding of the Real Estate market & the flexible workplace market & create competitive landscape maps that inform both Roadmap & strategy with white space potential, while also ensuring the products we create are differentiated
- Determine, measure, & report on KPIs for all of your initiatives
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in late 2015, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.