Working within Appians Marketing team & reporting to the Director of Field Marketing of North America, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to plan, manage & execute programs & events to drive Marketing campaigns designed to grow & accelerate sales pipeline & revenue for Appian. The role will also be responsible for operational, implementation & post-program reporting & activities.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Regional Vice President to identify, recommend & implement lead-gen activities in specific territories.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to support lead gen activities.
- Conduct research & develop feasibility studies to identify new opportunities for Appian.
- Prepare & present ROI reports on program success.
- Determine fiscal requirements & prepare budget for Field programs.
- Help foster Sales & Marketing alignment through regular updates & reviews
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to define goals, objectives & specific implementation plans that promote Appians brand.
- Source venues, recommend & engage catering, acquire supporting technology, coordinate development of materials (in some cases as it relates to trade shows) to execute a quality program.
- Coordinate & carry out project deliverables on schedule & to budget.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Field Marketing Role in an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales
- Ability to think critically & creatively while multitasking & meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in crafting results-driven marketing programs
- Excellent presentation & project management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, & results-oriented environment
- Flexible, organized, & detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experienced in using CRM & Marketing Automation tools
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% (when in-person programs re-start)
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.