Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, & driving omnichannel experiences between customers & agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing & contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, & power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier & Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Sales & CX Training Specialist will join a Sales Training & Enablement Team with responsibilities that include: quickly onboarding & equipping Sales team members for success, delivering impactful training programs, optimizing our sales methodology, identifying coaching opportunities, optimizing our sales & cx resources, & most importantly, equipping our leadership team with actionable insights. We are looking for a Sales Enablement guru who can partner with the Sr. Sales Training Manager, the Head of Revenue Operations, & the SVP of Sales to enable our Sales & CX teams to crush their goals. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Sales Training Manager.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding what makes a great Salesperson/Sales Leader, by understanding their core competencies & skills & prioritizing which training programs should be delivered to up-level them
- Spending regular field time with Sales, CX, & Sales Leadership to understand pain points, building deliverables to help meet needs.
- Incorporating best practices of well-run enterprise sales cycles into regular & robust training programs to help our team get better at providing excellent customer support, selling, & beyond just getting better at product understanding.
- Intimately understanding our sales process, value proposition, & sales methodology & delivering on-going & constructive feedback to sales & CS employees to make the teams more effective
- Creating & administering engaging trainings, both live & for placement in our LMS, by partnering closely with cross functional teams across the business
- Partnering with Sales & CS Leadership & other Enablement team members to ensure that all new members of the Sales & CS team are enabled on how to sell Kustomer, which includes developing programs, content, & certification programming
- Partnering with Product Marketing & Product to ensure that all team members are kept up to date on our product enhancements, deliverables, & competitive intelligence
- Keeping track of the latest of sales trends & approaches to develop Tips & Tricks to keep our sales team on top of their game
- Reviewing & analyzing pipeline, adoption, & performance data with our Sales & Revenue Operations leadership to identify problem areas & develop programs to tackle & resolve those areas
- Working with leadership to plan impactful Sales & CX events & trainings, including annual revenue kickoff to ensure that we Align, Inspire, & Educate the Kustomer Sales & CX teams
- May involve handling sensitive personal data.
- 2 years of experience working in a Sales Enablement or Training role at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects (or events) & resources
- A high degree of organization, time management, & attention to detail
- Familiar with modern & creative approaches to learning, including experience with learning reinforcement & gamification. Experience using the ADDIE Model is a plus.
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through - can own & take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company & create relationships
- Technically savvy with Sales Enablement software (Seismic, LMS Tools, Digital Curriculum building products) & G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.).
- Technically savvy with Sales Tools (SalesForce, Outreach, Sales Navigator).
- Experience with building training evaluations & certifications is a plus.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: