Phreesia is looking for a Qlik Developer to join our growing Data Engineering team!
This role serves an integral part in enabling Phreesia to retain clients & make data-driven decisions as we scale. Working with the Product Manager & Data Engineering team, you'll create & maintain analytic & reporting applications that deliver insights from our various data sources to internal and external consumers, using engineering best practices.
Data Engineering & Reporting is a product delivery team, dedicated to unlocking the value of Phreesias data assets. We partner with product teams to deliver data warehouses, pipelines, platforms, visualizations, dashboards, reports, & other data products for our customers, partners, & colleagues.
What You'll Do:
- Build, deploy, & improve scalable data applications (Qlikview), consistent with established best practices
- Build & improve internal tools/templates, & contribute findings to the larger team
- Deliver results quickly with iteration, without waiting for perfection in elegance
- Constantly strive to automate or scale our delivery processes
- Be willing to go outside of your comfort zone explore new technologies, build tools, find new ways to address an old problem
What You'll Bring:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building & supporting enterprise-grade dashboards & data applications using QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau or similar BI platforms.
- Demonstrated ability writing efficient & comprehensive SQL queries with an understanding of data modelling principles Experience working on SaaS product delivery teams, preferably within a highly regulated environment (healthcare, finance)
- Exposure to NoSQL, Big Data, & cloud-based platforms a plus
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.