The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager, Mid-Market based in New Your City to support up to 40 current Yext customers. You will be responsible for new client implementation & relationship management as well as ensuring adoption & engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Client Success Managers play anintegralrole in our business bybuildingstrong working relationships with each & every client, driving annual renewals & upsells while preventing churn across our customer base. Client Success Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development, Client Delivery & Product Management to accelerate usage & relay client needs.Salary iscompetitiveand will commensurate with experience.
- Drive upsell & retention opportunities into book of business
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement across customer contacts
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly & create consistent process across all clients
- Utilize software & best practices to track & document customer interactions
- Uphold deep knowledge of & ability to educate client on Yext platform
- Develop standard methodologies & process strategies
- Understand client business goals & anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fullyleverageYext to meet their performance & operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Extraordinary communication skills & organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills orequivalent experience
- At minimum, 1 year of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, Relationship Management experience within a SaaS business (digital marketing environment preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative & detail oriented
- Experience working with C-level executives, multiple client teams & handling multiple stakeholders at once
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Strong analytical andproblem-solvingskills
- Diehard driveto make clients successful
- Ambitious & motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines & ambitious growth targets
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation andintegrationexperience to encourage client adoption
- Experienced in owning renewal conversations & other negotiation conversations
- Familiar with Salesforce & Gainsight
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.