Please note we recruit on a rolling basis - please apply for the internship at your earliest convenience.
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to make the worlds knowledge more accessible & better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations & nonprofits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions & drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
As a Marketing intern in our New York office this summer, you will work alongside the sales team to assist in demand generation efforts, driving growth of the Corporate Client Service team. You will assist in gathering industry knowledge for the corporate sales team, coordinating marketing campaigns aimed to establish brand awareness, & identifying potential partnerships with enterprise leaders. This is an internship for someone with high emotional intelligence who has the drive & results-orientation to make things happen. Our most successful interns embrace a whatever-it-takes mantra & relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp & dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing & is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team & the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
- Identify potential client users within major enterprises
- Manage lead lists, create landing pages, & run email automation
- Analyze website traffic, campaign metrics, sales targets
- Assist in coordinating logistics for monthly webinars & events
- Design, create, & deploy marketing campaigns for targeted accounts
- Set marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across campaigns
- Support demand content creation strategy
- Create & monitor success of social campaigns via LinkedIn, Google Adwords
- Current Undergraduate Junior
- Strong academic credentials in any major (GPA > 3.0)
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Internship is for Summer 2018
- Fluency in English is essential