Internal Products creates & maintains rich, modern applications, services & integrations that power the growth of Squarespace. We partner with teams across the company to define & solve complex problems.
Join our exploratory, iterative, & customer-focused team. Contribute by helping shape our tech stack, & improve our processes & practices. Broaden yourself & others by mentoring developers & breaking challenging problems into executable solutions. You will report to our Team Lead, Internal Products in our NYC Headquarters.
- 5+ years of experience building & managing reliable, usable, & performant web applications
- Experience using different types of datastores such as Postgres, Mongo, Redis, & Elasticsearch
- An understanding of best practices across software lifecycle, from development to deployment & testing
- Experience & interest in mentorship through code reviews & technical discussions
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders, product owners & users
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at & attend the most relevant & impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.