***PLEASE NOTE: while this role is remote, we do require that our stylists live within the Atlanta, GA area***
Stitch Fix Stylists are instrumental in crafting the stylish & personalized experience we are known for. Stylists help our Clients look & feel their best selves through establishing relationships, being wardrobe problem solvers, & using Stitch Fixs unique blend of art & science to help Clients find what they love, effortlessly.
Our remote Stylists are a key component of the culture & foundation of the Styling field, they are empowered to make the best decision for each individual situation by thinking creatively & providing a Client experience that feels too good to be true (but is really that good!).
Youre passionate about this opportunity because you:
- Are energized about providing outstanding Client experiences by Styling Clients from our carefully curated inventory
- Want to join an organization that encourages personal development & growth through individual feedback with your leader, training opportunities, & open communication tools for you & your peers
- Will contribute to growing our company by providing feedback regarding the online styling platform, company software, assortment of inventory & common Client requests to our Merchandising team
- Are excited to be a part of an innovative cross-functional Styling community of problem solvers using creativity & our technology
We're excited about you because you:
- Are passionate about delighting customers; by helping Clients feel confident & are adept at learning through written communication & emails
- Are extraordinary at time management & have a stellar work ethic; by being flexible yet committed to attending check-ins with your leader around growth & development in your role, & are a self-starter who is detail-oriented.
- Are tech-savvy & a quick learner; who is open to learning & working with new technology, comfortable with using or learning G-Suite applications (Google Docs, Gmail, etc), & are a natural problem solver.
- Have access to a laptop & desktop that has Chrome web browser
Why youll love working at Stitch Fix:
- We celebrate having an inclusive culture where you feel inspired to be your best & most authentic self
- Our Stylists work remotely in a flexible schedule environment that offers autonomy & supports our business needs
- Will be an integral part of an organization that is on the cutting edge of changing the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new things, & having fun while we work
- We offer competitive salaries & Total Rewards packages
ABOUT STITCH FIX
Were about personal styling for every body, & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.