CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation & strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for the next generation of screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point for CLEAR.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships, Safety & Security will play a key role in helping security professionals solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect & build pipelines to create partnerships consistent with CLEARs revenue strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR.
- Build deep strategic partnerships with customers & vendors to increase safety & security.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- As part of the sales process, perform derivative market research & gather customer use cases to inform novel product features that drive superior financial & operational results.
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals.
- Evangelize the value of the safety & security product & its ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize its application, utility & functionality, & ultimately drive conversion & adoption of the same by organizations & operators at scale, all with a consultative approach.
Who You Are:
- 7-10+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence). Business development, operational/execution experience is a plus. Consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated.
- At least 3 years experience in the physical security industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect & influence Security leadership.
- You have a track record of success in developing & nurturing senior executive relationships at Fortune 1000 businesses, & have experience implementing & managing security solutions & developing sales playbooks.
- Youre a passionate security visionary who recognizes how our novel offering will improve workforce safety & security.
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific KPIs using data to identify sales opportunities & improve team performance.
- Experience coordinating 3rd party vendors services as part of the customer onboarding process a huge plus.
- Youre tenacious & a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets & overcoming customer concerns at a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You possess a combination of high-level vision & pragmatism. Must be able to think big about partnership opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities & having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You possess time-management & prioritization skills & are excited to roll-up your sleeves.
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time).
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Modesty & self-awareness; openness to feedback & coaching.
- Deep motivation, drive & a self-starting attitude with a strong desire for professional growth.