We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What youll do
The Program Managers role is to manage multiple programs & projects simultaneously while working in conjunction with their internal & external program teams. Excellent leadership, communication & technical skills are required. Manage new & ongoing Vacasa programs such as the Linen & Terry program, LED lighting program, Smart lock program, & facilitate the structure, testing & roll out of future programs.
- Working with fast-paced teams, technology, & dynamic initiatives
- Delivering cutting-edge solutions
- Collaborating in a supportive, open, team environment
- Driving for, & achieving, excellent project execution
- Honoring our commitments & demonstrating our values
- Managing scope, schedule & budget for multiple concurrent projects
- Communicating clearly & quickly, using multiple modes, with internal & external team members
- Coordinating with engineering,purchasing, field teams, & leadership for project success
- Regular & accurate reporting of project status internally & externally
- Innate sense of urgency
- Excellent decision making, problem solving & leadership
- Ownership of project success
- Based on program design, define the scope of the implementation project & develop a detailed project plan.
- Precisely manage project timelines & scope, accurately assess & mitigate risks to ensure successful project launch.
- Facilitate project kick-off calls, working sessions & meetings as required to drive requirements, communicate status and/or support risk mitigation strategies.
- Create & Incorporate motivating, creative, & interactive training techniques to enhance the customer experience to maximize customer use & improve retention.
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials.
- Improve overall customer experience through innovation & utilization of customer satisfaction indexes & measurement tools
Skills youll need
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain, or related field
- 2-3 years experience in program management, project management or supply chain related roles. Industry experience in hospitality operations preferred
- Proven success in building & maintaining strong relationships with project teams
- Strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated end-to-end responsibility for identification & mitigation of process gaps related to assigned programs
- Solid organizational skills, including multi-tasking & time-management.
- Creative problem solving & collaborative skills to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Comfort with changing business conditions & work autonomy.
- Strong attention to detail & track record of delivering high quality work.
- Exemplary verbal, phone, & written communication skills.
- Strong client-facing & teamwork skills.
- Understanding & knowledge of Smartsheets & other Project Management software a plus
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture