Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is seeking a highly motivated Collections Associate. The Collections Associate will report to the Senior Manager, Credit & Collections. We are looking for a hands on, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment & enjoys learning.
The Collections Associate is expected to:
- Meet monthly cash collection goals
- Reduce the over 90 days outstanding by 20% & decrease the unapplied cash by 40% within first 90 days of employment
- Manage portfolio of customer accounts to ensure timely collection of Accounts Receivables & minimize delinquent balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Maintain a good follow-up system to ensure promises to pay are met & accounts are not neglected
- Send reminder notices & statements to outstanding customers
- Work with clients & internal teams to resolve nonpayment of invoices in a timely manner
- Review & rank customers by risk of collectability & monitor high risk accounts
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships with customers. Understand their process & how to work efficiently within their system to collect outstanding balances.
- Assist with AR month end close & other ad hoc requests
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related experience in a collections role
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, time management & ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills - both written & verbal & exceptional customer service
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- International collections experience a plus