Creators across the globe have incredible ideas about beautiful new ways to connect people. But today, the tools & technologies to do so are still too difficult for the majority to succeed in bringing their ideas to life. Our long-term missions has been empowering creators of all forms, & we know it will take a dedicated team of collaborative leaders to solve the needs of multiplayer creators. We want you to join us to tackle these challenges & make multiplayer creation more accessible than ever before.
As a Senior Manager of Product Management on the Multiplayer team, you will lead the strategy for Unity to empower this community & connect with users regularly to validate strategies & execution. In this role, you'll partner closely with Development, Technical Program Management, & Design leaders to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, & technical feasibility. We look forward to seeing the creative new experiences that our users bring to life once you & the team succeed!
What youll be doing
- Establish a clear Vision & Strategy for Multiplayer Creation for the 3-5 year horizon
- Collaborate across roles & organizations to ensure all plans holistically fulfill the most needed user outcomes.
- Lead a small team of Product Managers, & establish good practices & techniques for PM's in the team.
- Engage with high profile customers & partners to collaborate on product validation
What were looking for
- Product Management experience sufficient to mentor IC PMs through crucial techniques of Product Management.
- Experience with Multiplayer games and/or Multi-user experience creation, such that you can engage in discussions about the biggest challenges for these creators
- People management capabilities of at least small teams.
- Technical background sufficient to learn & engage in analysis of possible technical solutions to multiplayer outcomes.
You might also have
- Experience navigating major technology shifts or transitions
- Strong capabilities in collaboration & driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals & priorities.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.