Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Staff Accountant for a rapidly growing, private equity backed IT Services Provider. Based in Colorado or New York, the company is seeking a talented, achievement focused Staff Accountant to join the team. Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting / Finance Department.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. S/he will have technical accounting expertise & the ability to help manage the financial operations of the company.
- Support timely monthly & year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, & overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy & timeliness of invoice creation & entry
- Manage bi-weekly payroll processing
- Participate in T&E processing & client invoicing of billable expenses
- Analyze & reconcile bank statements & general ledgers
- Prepare & file local compliance reporting as necessary
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing account information & trends
- Maintain capital asset records & depreciation
- Monitor policies & procedures & identify & suggest improvements
- Minimum 3-5 years experience, with at least 2 years in public accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required. CPA preferred.
- Experience with a Services or Consulting business strongly preferred
- Experience with GAAP accounting principles & procedures
- Experience with processing monthly internal financial statements & related balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong communication skills, diligent, & detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high integrity & high performance standards in producing all reports & materials
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, including QuickBooks
- Strong skills in Google suite of software apps