Tanium is seeking an energetic & detailed-oriented enablement manager to support our strategic partnerships focused on technical integrations. This position will report directly to the Head of Technical Enablement. This role is responsible for identifying & delivering learning elements to meet the learning requirements for both the partner & internal audience around joint solutions. The primary goal is to educate & accelerate field readiness of the audience. A successful individual for this role will be an expert in relationship-building with a solid approach to identify learning needs across both Technical Pre-sales, Support & Services, both internal & on the partner side. This position is designed for someone eager to apply their experience & work in a world-class Global Enablement organization!
What youll do:
- Work with internal & partner technical leadership to identify learning gaps & develop plan for launch & continuous enablement of team members
- Align with program & alliance executives to identify needs & create appropriate action plans
- Work with the Tanium Training Development team to identify new curriculum offerings.
- Consistently iterate the role personas based on business needs
- Partner cross functionally to ensure alignment with technical, marketing & sales stakeholders
- Build & establish relationships with designated partner peers to build a plan to ensure mutual success
- Define & track the right metrics for success
- Maintain progress dashboards & regularly present the findings to executive leadership
- Consult with regional technical leadership to assess & analyze additional learning needs for each new solution
- Act as trusted advisor to our technical team & work closely with leadership to define & communicate expectations & processes
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Global Enablement team to leverage best practices & programs, executed on a global scale
Were looking for someone with:
- 8+ years in a channel or enablement environment, joint solutions experience a plus
- Experience building an enablement program from the ground up
- ITSM experience a plus
- An excellent communicator who is able to bring competing interests to consensus
- Passion for learning, development, & design to create valuable learning resources & programs for our team
- Someone with strong analytical skills who is able to apply a data-driven approach to decision making
- A proven ability to deliver both strategic & tactical results from inception to completion.
- A strong history of working with executive leadership & able to concisely communicate
- Demonstrated ability to establish & manage project priorities & timelines to achieve results
- Strong written & verbal communication/presentation skills & a keen eye for detail
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, & stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- High energy, an innovative spirit & entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast-paced environment
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.