At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is growing rapidly, & we are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator to help us scale with our organization. The Talent Operations Coordinator provides operational support, ensures the integrity of our employee data, & a smooth team member experience for our employees.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in an all-hands on deck environment, can wear multiple hats, enjoys interacting with people, & is passionate about finding ways to support our Talent organization. The ideal candidate would be someone who can learn quickly, is very detail-oriented, loves finding solutions to problems, & holds confidentiality in high regard.
- Own operational processes in Greenhouse (job approvals, de-activations, permissions)
- Respond, assign, and/or resolve team member inquiries via Jira Ticketing system
- Ensure clean data collection & integrity across all talent processes (e.g. data accuracy, EEO data, offer completeness)
- Provide support for various system data audits & company compliance initiatives
- Assist in verifying monthly payout criteria, payout communications & operational support for the referrals programs
- Own additional ad hoc administrative responsibilities
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- 6 months 2 years of experience in recruiting, operations, HR, or related field
- Extremely detail oriented, with high standards for accuracy & precision, & ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality
- Comfortable independently managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-volume hiring environment with tight deadlines
- Resourceful & has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity & accountability
- Team player, excellent at building relationships within your team & across teams
- Excel in situations where you can think critically & anticipate issues before they arise, & proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Experience with HR, recruiting, & other misc systems (Greenhouse, Workday)
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.