Hi, were Vayner3, the newest member of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of Web3 - partnering with enterprises to pioneer the future of connected consumer behavior.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative, & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
A technical leader, operational expert, Web3 enthusiast, & ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand how to plan out, track, & direct the functional, experiential, & security requirements for front & back-end systems that bring new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen & a hunger to learn how to create meaningful Web3 programs that drive engagement & extend brand experiences.
You are a process ninja; with a knack for aligning people & processes. You teach whatever you learn. Youre the task-maven who keeps projects moving forward using all of the skills at your disposal. Youre a sponge who listens, is hungry for knowledge, & puts lessons into practice without hesitation.
We are looking for a motivated & experienced Web3 Operations Manager to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
You will work with the SVPs of Operations & leaders in strategy & client partnership to co-create Web3 programs, advanced technical implementations, & NFT drops & ensure they are executed correctly.
Heres where you come in. As the Technical Ops Manager youll:
- Lead the technical development of Web3 projects through vendor management & oversight, including partnerships with blockchain teams, crypto & NFT trading platforms, smart contract developers, cryptocurrency issuance launchpads, tokenomics designers, SaaS platforms for front & back-end infrastructure, front-end UI/UX developers, & middle-layer security & database implementation partners
- Identify & manage initiatives to improve operational processes & reduce operational risk
- Monitor operational & risk metrics & escalate potential issues or anomalies
- Support new Web3 initiatives from an operational, risk, & compliance perspective
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality, timeliness, & efficiency of project delivery with thorough & detailed QA & UAT
- Identify & initiate strategic projects that build long-term capability, solve short-term problems and/or accelerate & improve business decision-making.
- Lead & manage process improvement projects with cross-functional teams to identify gaps & opportunities for synergies across business ecosystems.
- Partner with the leadership team to select improvement areas & build a robust improvement strategy, integrating recommendations with other programs & initiatives.
- Own end-to-end implementation of projects aligned with strategic objectives
- Build & maintain relationships with exchanges, blockchain teams, vendors, partners, & clients to drive business integration
- Deliver pivotal projects, solve problems, prioritize initiative, & collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Drive strong collaboration, communication, & best practices across the teams using shared tools with clear documentation
- Share project updates & provide relevant reporting, including dependencies, gap assessments, risk evaluation, & escalations to all stakeholders.
- Build, lead & coordinate execution plans based on strategy
- Manage interns, residents, & entry-level associates to support technical operations across multiple clients
- Support the client partnerships team with scoping, pricing, & pitching advanced technical solutions to clients
- Represent the consultancy in industry events, conferences, & meetups as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- A deep passion for tech, in particular: Blockchain, NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse, AR/VR/XR, & all things digital collecting/trading
- A hunger for knowledge. You want to be fluent in bleeding-edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, AI, ML, & large language models like GPT-3.
- Familiarity with technical and/or regulated surface areas (payments, security, data privacy, etc)
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology & mechanics, in particular, EVM-compatible chains
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, in one-on-one settings & group settings
- Passion for solving complex problems, & building scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Strong work ethic, self motivated, detail-oriented with a passion for excellence
Preferred candidates are:
- Bachelors or Master's degree holders in Technology Commercialization, Enterprise Technology Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Blockchain, Data Science, Operations Management, MIS, or a related field
- Deep experience with Git & Agile development methodologies
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure providers is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Discord & other Web3 social channels, spanning automation & authentication tools, server security measures, & product features
- Proven ability to lead development teams for Web3 activations
We are seeking a passionate & driven Technical Operations manager to join our team & help us build innovative & advanced technical solutions for our clients. Vayner3 is a strategic consultancy rather than a development shop, we work with the world's biggest brands & IP holders to explore the frontiers of connected consumer interaction. If you have a strong track record of successful project delivery & deep knowledge of Web3 technologies, please apply today!
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!