VICE is the worlds preeminent youth media company & content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries & distributes its programming to hundreds of millions of viewers each month across digital, linear, mobile, film & socials. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; an in-house creative services agency; a book-publishing division; & an international TV network, VICELAND.
VICE's award-winning programming has been recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Peabody Awards, Canadian Screen Award, Sundance Film Festival, PEN Center, Cannes Lions, Frontline Club, Knight Foundation, American Society of Magazine Editors, LA Press Club, & Webby Awards, among others.
JOB TITLE:Account Director, Virtue
REPORTS TO: Head of Client Services & Business Development, Virtue
OVERVIEW: The Account Director, Virtue focuses on managing the agency relationship with a client as well as larger marketing concerns, while overseeing administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall growth & development of multiple accounts through best in class client service & management of assigned projects
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the account teams & other agency personnel, as needed
- Insures the timely development & execution of plans, campaigns, & projects
- Manages & fosters strong Client relationships & resolves functional conflicts
- Keeping Head of Client Service informed of status of all account projects, problems, plans & meetings
- Ability to think strategically across accounts & be
- Provides leadership/motivation & conveys the vision & values of the Agency to the assigned staff
- Digital & Social Media savvy, keeps up-to-date on whats happening in the industry as well as knows the ins-and-outs of community management & optimizing creative per platform
- Executes duties & assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines & objectives
- Maintains awareness & controls situations, which could lead to the risk of write-offs
- Ability to mine for organic growth opportunities through client relationships & the work
- Maintains open & complete communications of Client issues with Head of Client Services
- Insure that the staff works in conformance with Agency policies & procedures & public law.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a client service role at a digital publisher or advertising agency
- University or College degree required, preferably in one of these areas of focus; marketing/advertising, liberal arts, media, business
- Expertise in project management, demonstrated ability to multi-talk & set priorities
- Familiarity with video production process an asset
- Knowledge of sales process & Canadian media/advertising landscape
- Continual drive for results & highest quality standard
- Highly developed interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to write effectively & develop keynote presentations
- Must be comfortable leading a room / strong public speaking skills
- Superior organizational & time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Must be hard-working, determined, self-motivated
- Must be detail oriented & highly organized
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Excel & Keynote
- Experience with CRM software Saleforce an asset
***This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Vice Media are expected to perform tasks assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties***
If you do not hear back from us within one month of applying then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying & we wish you success in your future career.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
VICE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status, veteran status, & any other classification protected by law. For questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.
Vice strives to provide equal access to our premises & to communicate with individuals in a manner that is accessible to all of our customers, & respects the dignity & independence of people with disabilities. For questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.