Were looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Supply Product Delivery Unit (PDU) team to help accelerate pushing our product commercialization goals ahead. Our Product Marketing team works closely with the Sales, Product, & corporate MarCom teams to drive strategy, awareness, & insights to our suite of products.
What youll be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, competitors, & the ecosystem & leverage that knowledge to continually update our unique selling proposition.
- Have a full understanding of our product roadmap & actively execute on internal & external education around the roadmap for the product suite youll be supporting.
- Assist PMs in developing & executing their go to market strategy & act as a key driver in release teams when new features & products are introduced.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product team to clearly articulate the value of each new product release across a range of mediums, including: presentation materials, internal training materials, case studies, & client communications.
- Work closely with sales to ensure we are building the knowledge, tools & collateral to maximize the teams effectiveness.
- Work with the rest of the Engagement team to build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level.
What qualities we are looking for:
- Collaborative:A natural leader who can rally together across product, commercial & corporate teams to bring new features to market.
- Customer Focused: You will love driving product messaging to world leading media & advertising technology companies to help enable digital ad sales to thrive.
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. Youre great with revenue & customer analytics.
- Technical:You enjoy seeing challenges turn into solutions for customers & have an affinity for technical environments.
- Product Knowledge:You have been involved in release teams for new products & worked extensively in new product introduction.
If you're passionate about marketing new products & features, & love working with other creative people, this role will be a great fit for you. We would like to see what youre excited about & what great products youve been involved in bringing to market.
- Creates content in close collaboration with PM & MarCom
- Assemble diagrams & presentations as required to support needs of PDU, release teams & partners.
- Develop internal & external comms with deliverables including:
- blogs, editorial & social content
- product marketing copy for web, microsite & print
- Coordinates with MarCom to Distribute content
- Actively monitors marketplace to assess competitive set & seek out opportunities to flag to MarCom (ie. upcoming events, opt-ed & speaking opportunities)
- Develops KPIs to assess Index Share of Product areas total market share to form a benchmark by which we measure ourselves
- Community building with open source projects & commercial partnerships to further increase visibility & adoption of solutions.
- Highly organized project manager & multitasker extraordinaire who can work across teams & balance multiple priorities & deadlines, with a strong history of getting things done.
- Take complex technical concepts & create outputs that are accessible & interesting to a wide range of audiences
- Have the aptitude to understand industry competitive dynamics, can assess competitors strengths relative to our own
- Capable of testing sales to ensure they have the right talking points & are armed to win
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driving the product goals as one would with their own business
- Out of the box thinker seeking a fast paced highly competitive environment where problem solving thrives
- Ability to manage numerous priorities while under pressure
- The right personality to gel with Engineers, hang with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, & talk data with our Analysts
- Excellent verbal & written skills including confidence in presentation skills.
- 5 plus years of overall experience with 3 plus years in product marketing
- Ability to travel
- Experience leading by influence
- Client facing experience
- Ad Technology / digital ad sales industry experience is highly desirable. You may not understand our industry or suite of products upon first day, but you have the ability to quickly & effectively learn the nuances of the ad tech industry.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please emailIX.AllHumanResources@indexexchange.comor call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).