At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Culinary Operations Assistant who will create, manage & maintain content that all customers directly interact with on a daily basis. Reporting to the Culinary Product Operations Manager & as part of the Culinary & Product team, you will play a key role in ensuring customer-facing content is clear & correct. We seek your fresh perspective on our current process to help us evolve more efficiently. You will also have the opportunity to interact with global partners through weekly hand-offs & monthly connects to share best practices.
- Upload, update, & activate weekly recipe & menus online for both HelloFresh & Chefs Plate
- Create weekly photo briefs for both HelloFresh & Chefs Plate recipes
- Ensure that all recipe photos used in print & online are accurate & high quality - you are the photo expert for HelloFresh Canada
- Ensure the recipe photos you see online & on recipe cards are flawless - be the Canadian photo expert, & re-submit if issues arise
- Conduct weekly menu checks online & in our internal system to ensure our customers are viewing content that is engaging & easy to understand
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Complete data & content clean up tasks, & assist with troubleshooting, in our internal systems when required
At a minimum, you have:
- 1-2 years of experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment (Bonus points if you have food or editing experience and/or education!)
- Experience in editing written content preferred
- An eye for detail - youll catch the smallest of things
- A desire to continuously seek & implement process improvement
- Confidence in your work & abilities - youre able to problem solve independently
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.