Marketing Automation Analyst, EU
Pelotons IT organization is seeking an extremely talented Marketing Technologist to join our Enterprise Systems Marketing IT Team. This team empowers business partners across the Marketing organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis, solutions architecture, product management, project management & internal support & training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver & support an integrated marketing stack that increases the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise Systems team at a global, results-oriented, fast-growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. Lastly, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, SimonData, etc.) & other marketing technology systems (Drift, Braze, Twilio, etc.).
- Oversees the development of MarTech product/system requirement definition & feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets. Uses cases based on internal customer needs & business value, revising cases as needed.
- Groom incoming requests from the Marketing teams, focusing on the International Marketing team needs, measuring impact & effort, requiring thorough analysis of circumstances and/or data.
- Educates the team on recommendations; guides discussions to consensus & drives action items.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance deliverables & resources with marketing business needs, contributing extensive & insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key stakeholders & translated into action plans.
- Act as a source of information on trends & innovation in Marketing Automation & Technology, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration.
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs & targets, developing plans to achieve those targets & proactively communicating progress to a variety of stakeholders. Periodically reviews metrics & targets to ensure alignment with marketing objectives.
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient & effective under the circumstances.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing tech platforms & point system solutions, demand generation, & lead management.
- Admin-level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Marketo, SimonData), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, etc.) & Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, & owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fastpaced & hyper-growth environment.
- Proficient understanding of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR and related compliance requirements as it relates to Marketing systems implementation & management.
- Familiarity of structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, & resource planning.
- Knowledge of full development lifecycle for software applications using tools such as Visio & JIRA highly desired.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment & applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc).
- Must be able to work independently & apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader & as a team member.
- Must be able to analyze, evaluate, & determine appropriate course of action.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, & managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Passion & drive for technology as a service & business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.