As the HR Technology Lead, you will be the primary driver for all people-related technologies at Squarespace, including its day-to-day operations & elements of the strategic direction. You will manage the overall planning, requirements gathering/end-user design, & project management to ensure that our HRIS, compensation, performance, & other systems work together efficiently & meet current & future business needs.
You will report to our Senior Manager, People Analytics & Technology & be based in our New York City headquarters.
- Work with the Senior Manager, People Analytics & Technology to:
- Optimize existing HR systems & establish goals & priorities for implementing new HR System solutions
- Plan, budget, & forecast organizational needs inclusive of system upgrades & the potential impact of those plans on current & future functionality
- Remedy gaps & minimize transactional HR activity
- Act as the primary liaison between Corporate IT & Business Systems, People Operations, & Recruiting Operations to:
- Identify gaps & set the HR systems roadmap
- Develop & execute change & communication plans for all HR technology
- Provide feedback for training & support documentation developed by Corporate IT & Business Systems team
- Work with HR process owners to configure systems for annual HR processes (e.g., performance & compensation reviews)
- Project manage implementation of new software & configuration changes:
- Align stakeholders to collect & articulate system requirements
- Understand People team programs, environment, & processes & leverage your prior HR experience to help design forward-looking configurations, workflows, & system functionality in partnership with Corporate IT
- Develop a plan for short- & long-term maintenance of data in tables (i.e., job codes) to be used by the People Operations & Recruiting Operations teams
- Partner with the Internal Controls team & People team process owners to establish procedures & serve as the point of contact for audits of internal People data & processes
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience with ~4 years serving in an HR Systems capacity
- Prior HRIS implementation experience
- Knowledge of Ultipro & Greenhouse a plus
- Experience working in both private & public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential & sensitive information with discretion
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail & errors in large datasets.