What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all.
About the Team & Role
We are looking for a People Operations Analyst to join our team to support our companys rapid growth. Our team is the core of our success & what makes BlockFi special, & this person will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with our People Operations team & will support the areas of HR tools administration, onboarding, compensation, payroll, & data & reporting.
- Ownership of data integrity across all sources of employee data which includes entry, processing, & auditing, while reviewing for accuracy & completeness
- Collaborate with the People Team across onboarding, compensation, payroll, DE&I, & benefits
- Coordinate onboarding efforts for all new hires across our global team
- Administration of performance management, PEO, HRIS, & various tools
- Utilize data analysis & visualization to support our growing global team
- Develop strong relationships across teams, embodying a client-centric approach
- 1-2 years of work experience with a strong focus on client service, data analysis, & reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or GSuite - Excel or Google Sheets knowledge is a plus!
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who loves to learn, actively seeks solutions, & identifies process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships easily & with authenticity
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, Payroll, Goal setting, & ATS software
- Ability to discreetly work with confidential & sensitive data
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!