Marketing Automation & CRM Consultant
This is a blended strategic & executional role for a driven, hands-on, experienced Marketing Automation professional who specialises in MarTech. You will be owning relationships with multiple Marketing Automation clients, & help them build & optimise their marketing capabilities. This will include startups that are just starting to build their CRM & Marketing Automation abilities from scratch, so your communication skills & ability to break down & prioritise tasks for small businesses will be critical.
You will be working with senior marketers & decision makers client-side to scope detailed solutions & delivery plans - & then have a hands-on approach to delivery & training.
The right candidate will have agency-side or large client experience with both strategy & delivery, & have the desire to expand their scope of responsibility & take ownership of, support & execute Marketing Automation & CRM strategies for organisations of all sizes.
This role sits in a central team of experts responsible for supporting up to 20 individual businesses across a variety of verticals. As a result, in addition to excellence in daily deliverables your communication & networking skills will be notably strong.
Define & own Marketing Automation projects for multiple clients. Become the knowledge owner of the client, their requirements & processes.
- Deliver best practices surrounding Marketing Automation & partner with customers to make sure their strategy is aligned with their execution within the platform
- Manage the delivery of the agreed solution in close collaboration with a setup that can be consisting of the client key contact persons, project managers & / or technology partners. Youre also comfortable doing this yourself on smaller projects
- Be proactive in identifying & delivering improvements, including during campaigns
- Write & validate business requirements, workflows, process designs, reporting designs, functional requirements & any other campaign performance measures
- Maintain a detailed & up-to-date knowledge of industry (competitors & clients) activities
- Influencing prospect decision making in a manner which educates the customer & builds up their trust in our expertise
- Spot any business development opportunities at existing client projects
- Share knowledge of the projects you work on with the wider Marketing Automation team.
- Manage the implementation of HubSpot, Pardot & Salesforce, including technical configuration of the platform, native integrations, & helping clients launch their first campaigns
- Providing functional training to client users in order to help build self-sufficient customers. Lead 4-8 week training cycles for new customers
Skills and/or Experience
- 3-5+ years experience with demonstrable success in customer facing roles & project scoping in CRM and/or Marketing Automation.
- Experience in Marketing Automation / CRM at agency, consultancy or client side
- Experience with multiple Marketing Automation platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle & Adobe
- Bonus: experience in multiple CRM platforms
- Bonus: vendor certifications in Marketing Automation & CRM platforms
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Competitive benefits package (private healthcare, pension scheme, 25 days holiday & other flexible benefits such as Perkbox, contribution to gym membership)
- Opportunity for career development. Reward & progression are based on real business achievements for our clients
- If you are driven, have the ability to learn & adapt quickly, have a willingness to go above & beyond for our customers, then you will fit well within our culture
- Never stop looking for a better way of doing things; be curious
- Building businesses is fast-paced & fluid; be nimble
- Sharing knowledge & networks builds better businesses; be generous
- Understand getting the best out of people is better for everyone; be supportive
- The best ideas arent always your own; seek diversity
- Decisions should be driven by analytics & customer insight; embrace data.