is the leading neobank for SMEs & freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot
& Steve Anavi
, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management & accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile & desktop, a very responsive customer service & transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees & can either replace a traditional bank account or act as a complement to make business banking as easy, efficient & hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction & people development through our core values:
- Ambition: we tackle big problems
- Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery: we grow & get better every day
- Integrity: we care & respect our community
- 50,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
- 150+ Qontoers
- The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy & Spain
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join Qonto's leadership team.
The CFO should be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment, banking operations & relationship with investors (current & future). The ideal candidate will be an excellent business leader.
The goal is to support Qonto's exponential growth by monitoring revenues & costs, achieving full financial control & making sure the company abides by its regulatory obligations.