CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are looking for an experienced People Operations leader who will help drive the People Strategy & deliver meaningful impact & results in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment. In this role, the Senior Director, People Operations, will own the end-to-end project delivery from inception to successful implementation & continuous improvement across the various disciplines within the People function.
Key projects include, but are not limited to: onboarding, talent management, associate life-cycle workflow mapping, structured monthly & quarterly reporting, employer branding, people analytics, & talent acquisition programs & process improvements.
The ideal candidate will be highly strategic & have a successful & progressive leadership track record in reputable companies with a focus on scalability. This is a role that is broad in scope, with a high level of influence, autonomy & accountability.
What You Will Do:
- People Strategy Program Management Develop & maintain program/project plans, identify resource needs, & manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals & commitment to timelines & deliverables; track & manage action items, issues & risks; drive change management tasks, activities & coordinate to implement it.
- Program Delivery Coordinate across teams to launch solutions on time & on budget.
- Build a metrics driven organization through evolved reporting, dashboards, & tracking channels to provide actionable insight on service delivery.
- Implement process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc. that will enhance the employee experience with people services.
- Manage the overall vendor partnerships across the People function in corporate & field.
- Lead the team in formulating SLAs, escalation standards, & guidelines with a focus on operational accuracy & effectiveness.
- Elevate the employee experience by developing & communicating actionable insights.
Who You Are:
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Operations, HR or a related field.
- 10+ years of People Leadership Experience. Prior working experience in a start-up or hyper growth technology industry a plus.
- Demonstrated program ownership & consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through & attention to detail.
- Strategic orientation, able to work with sophisticated analyses, assess & mitigate risk, forecast both long & short-term outcomes, & anticipate & navigate scenarios in a complex business environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data & communicating data findings. Able to analyze the root causes & efficiently eliminate the problem.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; ability to interface with management & peers, specific strength in influencing decision makers & managing expectations
- Track-record of leading strategy & change management.
- Agile with the ability to respond to rapidly changing business models, with proven track record in change management.
- Highly collaborative with proven ability in business partnering & influencing executives, internal customers & management of third-party vendors.