Were looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join the Release Engineering team, delivering capabilities that enable teams across FanDuel Group to manage releases & capture associated data.
You will manage the team in delivering solutions including AWS serverless applications; Lambda, API, & Database. The team build their own infrastructure using Terraform.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Were looking for experienced managers who enjoy helping & coaching those around them. You have a passion for delivery & working with other managers to help solve problems. You are comfortable communicating with stakeholders. You know where to simplify, optimise, or extend solutions for the best outcomes. Youre excited to help develop & grow engineers within your team, providing an outstanding employee experience tailored to their individual needs. If youre looking to exercise & develop your existing core leadership skills both from a technical & people management point of view, then this is the position for you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Interesting work- working in a fast-paced & ever-changing industry, new problems & exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills & broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement- Our teams own their own software & when that awesome new feature ships to users & the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you & your team created
- Personal development- clear & defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities & even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging- everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together & have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy & ownership of your time & work
- Great financial package - this includes salary, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy & a number of other benefits.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.