For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
The Customer Strategy Analyst Intern will facilitate data-driven decision making at Zuora by assessing, improving, & analyzing internal & external data.
What youll do & achieve:
- Support development of go-to-market research, data, & analytics
- Enhance customer analytical record to support growth & customer strategies
- Develop & track KPIs that intersect customer success, product, & sales
- Prepare customer & market analyses
- Support strategic initiatives through in-depth operational & financial modeling
- Hone your deep analytical thinking with respect to business analysis, customers, go-to-market strategy, & product strategy
- Gain experience in broad software operating functions, including product management, operational process optimization, sales execution, & go-to-market strategy
What youll need to be successful:
- Candidate for BS/BA in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field
- Interest in pursuing a career in business strategy, finance, operations, or a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Organized, driven, & curious
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com