Senior Software Engineer New York, NY
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
As a Senior Software Engineer for Kasistos AI platform, you will be responsible for designing & developing, robust & scalable solutions for the enterprise. Working on a cutting-edge technology platform, this position will require a high degree of thought & creativity.
What you will be doing
- Writing high quality & maintainable code
- Developing well-designed APIs that connect our core conversational AI technology with our applications & tools.
- Building robust & scalable infrastructure for managing large & complex datasets
- Interfacing with senior management & other stakeholders to define software requirements & take the lead on operational & technical projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Working closely with Product & Engineering partners to lead the technical design & ownership of projects with major company impact
- Developing applications end-to-end, working with a wide range of systems, processes & technologies that solve problems & delight users
- Coaching & mentoring a team of diverse & talented software engineers (front end, back end and/or full stack)
What you need in this position
- 10+ years Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Python programming languages
- Experience with Microservices & RESTful APIs
- Experience building scalable, reliable distributed systems
- Strong ability for teamwork & motivation for collaborations & good communication & organizational skills
- Extensive experience applying good software design & testing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Nice to Have: Experience with AWS
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.