CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Were seeking a creative senior software engineer who enjoys building scalable & simple solutions to complex problems. In this role you will collaborate with our world-class healthcare & engineering teams focusing on product development, coaching through code review, & architecting systems that will help us scale through our growth. You will also support initiatives that enable integrations seamlessly with our partnered healthcare organizations. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing & cross-functional team & to pursue a life-changing mission with unique technical challenges!
While this role works alongside the product, technology, & business development teams, it reports directly to the Senior Engineer Manager, Healthcare based in New York City.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a core member of our healthcare agile team that leads user story analysis & elaboration, designs & develops software applications
- Write code & unit tests, automation, & conducting code reviews & testing
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs & predicting future challenges
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization & other techniques to fast track concepts & deliver continuous improvement
- Work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints & managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, & issues
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of delivering customer-facing applications using a modern web stack.
- Experience building microservices using Node with modern libraries like Typescript
- Experience with Amazon AWS services
- Previous experience with agile processes, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced & distributed teams.
- Experience mentoring & leading other engineers.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.