As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
About Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A)
Merchant Sales & Acquiringis a team dedicated to serve the needs of our merchant & acquiring partners, achieving brand preference & volume growth by managing strategic relationships with our clients. Our focus is to ensure that they prefer Visa. We want our clients to see Visa as a trusted strategic partner that delivers tangible value & is easy to do business with.Our goal is to protect & grow payment volume & revenue contributions, while increasing the value our clients perceive as we balance the needs of all of our stakeholders. We are focused on building deeper relationships, working closely with other internal teams to help our partners by solving their complex & evolving payment needs, including mobile technologies, core product innovations, processing platforms & solutions, omni-channel experiences, expansion of access & usage, sales growth & customer loyalty, risk & fraud reduction & operational efficiency among others.
The Business Development Manager will be an individual contributor, integral part of the Merchant Sales & Acquiring Team in LAC, inside the LAC Acceptance Organization. In this role, this person will be responsible for developing projects in order to expand acceptance on Card No Present Transactions, by creating new solutions targeting the unbanked consumer that don't have means to purchase on Card Not Present Channels (ecommerce/ mobile commerce), but at the same time leveraging current Visa's infrastructure. The role will need to work closely with internal stakeholders, including Products, CyberSource, Technology, Processing, Strategy teams amongst others, to create the solution, rules, pricing, go to market strategy, managing a multifunctional team on a matrix environment.
- Define scope of solutions to expand acceptance on Card Not Present Environment;
- Ensure Product development & implementation by interacting with Internal & External Stakeholders, including Processing, CyberSource, DPS, Visa Direct, Client Services, Products, Strategy or Visa Partners;
- Ensure all activities from all stakeholders happen accord to the proposed plan;
- Report periodically status of the projects
- Define Business Rules for solution;
- Develop complete GTM Strategy
- Monitor KPIs;
- Define Roll Out strategy;
- Support implementation of the proposed solutions
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Experience on startups, Payment Technologies Companies, Acquiring business, Payment Facilitators, bank or merchant;
- Product Management skill
- Ability to work independently & engage multiple levels of management
- Ability to participate on business & products/ solutions discussions, identifying key issues to generate & deliver creative & innovative solutions toproblems & opportunities.
- Ability to manage several work streams from a project with different responsible, setting milestones & tracking results
- Results oriented/ Self-motivated
- Creative/ Innovative
- Experience working on new & disruptive projects
- Excellent in execution
- Experience with financial indicators to measure business performance including P&Lresponsibility.
- Willingness to travel internationally & domestically
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law