Intern at Revel Systems for Summer 2021!
Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Marketing operations professionals are charged with both building technical marketing processes & analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals. Marketing operations staff work closely with sales teams, & sometimes also have a sales operations counterpart. Together, they manage the relationship between marketing & sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver (marketing's role) & work (sales' role) the highest quality leads. As a marketing operations intern you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation & database management.
- Monitor & maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Ensure all third party data sources are seamlessly integrated within HubSpot & Salesforce.
- Assist with technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, & report on leads.
- Establish & maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign & lead management.
- Create & maintain metrics reports on marketing & sales activities, effectiveness, & business impact.
- Analyze marketing & sales data to develop insights & make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets) & experience with reporting & data analysis.
- Proficiency in SQL is preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, & a desire to improve processes.
- Work on a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment