Squarespace is looking for a passionate & forward thinking media expert to help execute in-house video campaigns. The strategist will be a part of the Media team responsible for the implementation & analysis of full-funnel campaigns, working hands on within our programmatic platforms & with direct partners. Our team collaborates across marketing, creative & analytics to deliver on both team & our goals around Brand & Acquisition.
You will take the lead on planning, implementing, optimizing & reporting out video campaigns across multiple DSPs. They will work with the video team to establish high-level business goals to inform the framework of their campaigns. They will have access to stakeholders across multiple departments that rely on insights to inform business decisions.
Based in our NYC headquarters, this position reports to the Video Lead.
- Be a video expert across multiple DSPs (specifically Amazon, Google Ads & The Trade Desk)
- Establish cohesive video strategies by channel that address all aspects of the funnel (brand awareness, consideration & conversion)
- Create complex audiences based on marketing targets, strategic goals & internal data
- Implement creative & tags across DSPs
- Manage weekly pacing, performance & optimizations for national & international campaigns to ensure delivery based on goals
- Understand the impact of different optimization levers (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.) & how they can improve performance
- Partner with teams to promote video best practices, inform campaign strategy & identify testing opportunities
- Set up A/B tests to develop learnings across creative, audiences, tactics & more to ensure success across future campaigns
- Manage month-end actualization & invoicing process
- 1+ years of hands-on programmatic experience across multiple DSPs (Google Ads, Amazon and/or The Trade Desk are key); video specific experience a plus.
- Experience with DCM & other 3rd party tracking solutions
- Familiarity with performance measurement platforms such as Kantar MillwardBrown, YouTube Brand Lift, Nielsen TAR, etc.
- Considers & implements ways of measuring effectiveness for recommended media
- Comfortable creating & interpreting reporting, with the ability to translate analysis & findings to manager
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment on a team
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.