Denodo is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst for the Global Operations team to focus on sales support, reporting & strategy in North America.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative & multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes & day-to-day business operations to take the company to the next level. You will be working across many teams in the organization with individuals in various locations. There is an excellent opportunity to grow & progress on the team & at the company.
Strategy & Reporting
• Track & analyze large sets of data to contribute to the development of North America sales plans & strategies
• Create & maintain metrics & KPI reports in order to drive growth within the firm
• Work closely with the sales teams to understand current & future business needs, prioritize & implement those in a timely fashion
• Analyze pricing & discount trends in North America
• Help to define & capture KPI reports for the indirect sales model
• Assist Sales colleagues with reporting from Salesforce & other internal databases
• Make recommendations for enhancements to Salesforce based on the Sales teams needs
• Prepare & review legal documents that support the sales process
• Provide support & training to Sales team
Administration & Operations
• Ensure accuracy of sales pipeline in Salesforce
• Create & maintain training documentation in support of business processes
• Assist in the development of internal communications & presentations
• Manage account transfers when new Sales professionals join the organization
• Bachelor's degree required
• Fluency in English
• Strong analytical skills including advanced Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Highly driven with exceptional attention to detail
• Critical thinker with experience identifying, analyzing & resolving inefficiencies
• Strong organizational skills & the ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment
• SalesForce.com experience preferred
• Experience in a similar role in the Technology industry is preferred but not required
• Please note this is not a technical role
• We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
• We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
• We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.